Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What no Barleys?

The other day I got 'tagged'.. when I have time (& feel inspired) I'll get to it, but for now I'll say this: me & the few mates I know who blog are not the only ones (watf?).

I did some research (because I'm a closet nerd) and found that Justin got tagged by Cat, Cat by Sha & I KNOW SHA! She's creative & talented (judging by her blog) & I never knew. She refers to someone else who blogs, who lives in the US & is sooooo funny. Half an hour goes by & I've been engrossed reading blogs written by people I don't even know. Yup, strange, I know.

Suddenly my blogs seem insignificant & not completely up to scratch. I need to get interesting.. is there a store somewhere where I can buy me some o' that?

So being tagged has opened my eyes to the size of the blog community & I am worried by the quality of my contribution.

Is there no BARLEYS?
At least give me some time to think (or plageurise).


.

3 comments:

catty said...

did you mean dooce (from sha's blog??)... OMG dooce is GREAT isnt she?? hehehe!! your blogs are great too, keep 'em up!

Esa said...

Yup, I meant dooce. Very funny chick.
I loved the Cetaphil blog which Sha referred too - How TRUE eh?
Bwhahaah!
Blogging can be frustrating when its so funny/ interesting in your head & LOUSY once posted :|

Anonymous said...

Good